1. Worship: this is a great opportunity to pray the five daily prayers with the congregation. This is a powerful experience, and one which will change your outlook on worship and perhaps even change your life. It is a great opportunity to have dedicated time for the Divine.
2. Learn the inner dimensions of Islamic teachings like moral values and character development, the ability to reconnect with the Lord, the spiritual ideals of Islam, and understand how human relationships can be strengthened through families and friends.
3. Socialise and network with new friends: the conference provides the perfect opportunity to get to know new people from different places across the UK, to meet people with similar ideas, ideals and projects, and to share interests.
4. Relax and enjoy: take advantage of the on-site family activities. There are plenty of opportunities to experience evening entertainment, debates and singing.
5. Serve others by joining an organising team, and learn new skills.