· To co-ordinate and deliver the Tarawih prayers during Ramadan and to formulate a wider programme of activities throughout the month of Ramadan, targeting all ages.
· To co-ordinate and deliver educational, dawah, and youth programmes in a manner both engaging and spiritually inspirational, to develop self-awareness amongst Muslims to increase their love of the Quran
Managing and Teaching the Hifz Class
· To set targets for the Hifz pupils and ensure they are regularly reviewed
· To ensure all teaching is according to best practice, to help propel Karimia’s reputation as a centre of Quran excellence.
· To carry out regular assessments of the pupils
· To self-assess and on a periodic basis organise independent inspections to assess the quality of Hifz.
· To ensure regular progress reports on pupils progress are sent to parents on time
· To liaise with parents/carers and others to promote the learning of the Quran
· To co-ordinate visits to the Masjid by local schools, colleges, universities, voluntary, community and faith groups.
· To devise a system to record the performance of pupils and the quality of learning, including the organisation of periodic independent inspections.
· To provide regular written and verbal reports in English to the management.
· To make radio programmes for teaching of Qir’at and Tajwid to the public via Radio Dawn.
· To represent Karimia Institute in local and regional competitions