Sales and Marketing Officer for The Quran School Curriculum, Job Description
Marketing the Let’s Learn Islam course
- Introduce and sell the Karimia system in its entirety to prospective Madrassahs, Masjid committee members/ senior decision makers in charge of education, using the PowerPoint presentation provided.
- Respond to enquiries from individuals and organisations and set appointments to meet prospective end users.
- Carry out communications and marketing tasks like organising conferences/ other events as necessary for promoting the Quran school resources
- Build/ maintain rapport with key decision makers to further promote the Karimia system
- Decide which public events to attend, and which seminars and conferences to promote
- Present a written report every month detailing activities, and progress with a plan for the following month
Karimia Institute will provide:
- Necessary training provided at our Nottingham site
- Initial training will be provided by a senior member of Karimia Institute accompanying the recruit to a prospective madrassah, to experience a training session
- Additional support given if needed
- Remuneration of the above mentioned works is based on experience.
- Fuel costs will also be reimbursed.