The Quran School Curriculum consists of a comprehensive syllabus for Islamic studies, a set of four beautiful textbooks, a child-centred attractive Qaida in three parts, a Tajweed book, a book and posters for moral, social and spiritual development, a Salah diary to get children in the habit of praying regularly, and an array of educational posters for the classroom. In order to monitor the progress of the pupil we have a simple personal learning record for each child that tracks his/her progress, and that can be sent to parents.
Through our twenty years of teaching experience we have put together a robust administration package, child protection policy, classroom rules, attendance register and fees collection.
To provide children with the best resources, teachers and environment where they can learn to read the glorious Quran and learn the Fardh Ain of Islam. We want to inspire children so they will learn their religion enthusiastically and fall in love with Islam.
Aims of the Quran School Curriculum
- Teach children to obey Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى and follow the Sunnah of the Blessed Messenger, ﷺ.
- Develop children’s ability to recite the Quran with Tajweed
- Nurture moral and spiritual values of Taqwa, kindness, respect and patience.
Consultancy, Advice and Teacher Training
We provide the following services: evaluating your Quran school to improve standards of teaching and learning; a framework for inspection; lesson plans, and running INSETs. Training and staff development helps teachers teach effectively at high standards, ensuring that we are fulfilling our duty in teaching the Quran properly to the next generation. We will help you:
- To determine the school’s effectiveness as a transmitter of Islamic teachings and values.
- To evaluate the standard of teaching and the quality of education offered.
- To provide a sound Islamic base upon which to build teachers’ self-confidence and enhance the quality of teaching and learning in the classroom.
- To encourage professional development of the Quran schoolteachers.
For more information contact:
Dr Amjad Aziz | firstname.lastname@example.org | www.quranschoolcourse.com