Trust Building Forum Coordinator
Salary: £21,000 – £24,000 (pro-rata)
Hours: 15-20 hours per week (negotiable)
Start date: October 2018
Term: 1 year (initially)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident person to take on the role as our Trust Builder Coordinator. The Trust Building Forum promotes mutual trust, peace and reconciliation in British society. We do this by better understanding of each other to promoting friendship and harmony among British Muslims and the wider community.
This is done by managing a team of Ambassadors who have already been trained. You will be responsible for co-ordinating their visits to external organisations. This is a great opportunity to make a difference to our society and the wellbeing of our neighbours.
1. Manage recruitment and training of TB Ambassadors
2. Liaise/ network with the voluntary and private/public sector organizations to deliver Trust Building sessions
3. Write quarterly Trust Building Forum newsletter which is to be sent to all ambassadors, stakeholders and uploaded onto the Karimia website
4. Host a weekly TB radio programme with key partners/guests
5. Liaise with Police, armed forces and all statutory body to promote positive image of Muslims and tackle Islamophobia.
6. Organise the key annual events of TBF: Annual lecture in May at Nottingham university; Remembering Srebrenica 11th July; Trust Lecture at Nottingham-Trent university February.
1. Update the project`s social media channels
2. Collect feedback via questionnaires from presentations
3. Circulate the project`s news and updates
4. Manage the received bookings from existing and new organizations
5. Deal with cancellations by the organizations
6. Replace the Ambassadors who have given late notice
7. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to by 15th October 2018 to Dr Asam Latif: firstname.lastname@example.org